Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Children Of Morta Wiki
The Bergson family has watched over Mount Morta for generations as the guardians of the mystical mountain. They now face their most dangerous trial as a family. Corruption has spread, morphing the once peaceful mountain into a violent and monster infested nightmare. Experience what it means to be in a family of Heroes. Take part in their journey, their struggles, and their victories!
Witness the love for each other unmatched by even the Gods themselves. Fight through hordes of unfathomable Beasts as you explore the darkest depths of this ever-changing mountain. Gorgeous and breathtaking procedurally generated Dungeons guarantee a unique experience every time you leave the safety of the Bergson’s house in pursuit of the truth behind the Corruption.
- The Bergsons Family
- Bergson family members are prepped and ready for the forthcoming fray! Discover each characters’s unique fighting style and learn their personalities and past in their own quests. You will witness their emotions and struggles to help one another in order to return peace to their land.
- Mystical Mountain
- To the villagers and people living here, the Mountain is everything. Full of history, legends and magic; a symbol and source of life, health and prosperity. Delve into its midsts and reach for the mysteries lying inside. Unearth why the Corruption has come to this seemingly peaceful place.
- Inherited Talents
- Each Character has a different background and experience, which shaped them into diverse group of Guardians. Some of them prefer close combat, crushing Enemies with huge hammers or slashing them with swords. Others act at a distance with ranged weapons or spells. Discover distinct playstyles and choose the one that suits you best.
- Ever-Changing World
- World touched by the Corruption is constantly changing. Every forest, Dungeon, or temple you explore and skirmish through guarantees a unique experience each playthrough.
- Ancestral Wisdom
- Uncle Ben and Grandma Margaret - the Family's experienced craftsmen - are here to assist you. Their Workshops can be upgraded, opening new Crafting possibilities and allowing you to forge various Items and create Potions using Materials found during your adventures. Use your ancestors wisdom to your advantage.
- Unique Artstyle
- A combination of hand painted pixel art and frame by frame animations modern lighting techniques come to life to create the beautifully dangerous world of Mount Morta.