Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Children Of Morta Wiki/Section 2
- The Bergsons Family
- Bergson family members are prepped and ready for the forthcoming fray! Discover each characters’s unique fighting style and learn their personalities and past in their own quests. You will witness their emotions and struggles to help one another in order to return peace to their land.
- Mystical Mountain
- To the villagers and people living here, the Mountain is everything. Full of history, legends and magic; a symbol and source of life, health and prosperity. Delve into its midsts and reach for the mysteries lying inside. Unearth why the Corruption has come to this seemingly peaceful place.
- Inherited Talents
- Each Character has a different background and experience, which shaped them into diverse group of Guardians. Some of them prefer close combat, crushing Enemies with huge hammers or slashing them with swords. Others act at a distance with ranged weapons or spells. Discover distinct playstyles and choose the one that suits you best.
- Ever-Changing World
- World touched by the Corruption is constantly changing. Every forest, Dungeon, or temple you explore and skirmish through guarantees a unique experience each playthrough.
- Ancestral Wisdom
- Uncle Ben and Grandma Margaret - the Family's experienced craftsmen - are here to assist you. Their Workshops can be upgraded, opening new Crafting possibilities and allowing you to forge various Items and create Potions using Materials found during your adventures. Use your ancestors wisdom to your advantage.
- Unique Artstyle
- A combination of hand painted pixel art and frame by frame animations modern lighting techniques come to life to create the beautifully dangerous world of Mount Morta.